Girl Code: Rising Together
Women leaders from a variety of industries will come together to discuss their paths to achievement. We hope young girls and women throughout the Bay Area will join us as our presenters share their thoughts on what it takes to be a strong leader.
- Kim Conley – Two-time Olympic athlete, Half Marathon and 10K National Champion, Team NB
- Nita Singh Kaushal – founder of Miss CEO, Lecturer in the School of Engineering at Stanford University
- Ana Angel Avendaño – filmmaker, educator, community activist
- Molly Bell – author, performer, and founder of the Broadway School
- Stephanie Garcia – Steeplechase World Championship (9th), USA Championship (2nd), Team NB
Ten-minute presentations from each will be followed by a 30-minute panel discussion. This event is free, but reservations are required. The first 100 registrants will receive a free Girl Code tote-bag.
Sun, September 16, 2018 | 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM PDT